Lately, most of my running has been with friends. I have come a LONG way from my lonesome treks around town. Back then I would have to find multiple methods of keeping me sane out there - podcasts, music and audio books were my saviors.
These days, I am grateful for good friends and great conversation. But even then, sometimes I have to resort to my old ways and rely on some good ol' fashion music.
Here are some of my favorite songs that keep me bumping down the road:
- "Si No Le Contesto" by Plan B
- "Hearing Damage" by Thom Yorke
- "Move You" by Anya Marina
- "Bulletproof" by La Roux
- "Uprising" by The Muse
- "Just to Close to Love You" by Alex Clare
- "Sex on Fire" by Kings of Leon
- "Eyes Wide Open" Goyte
- "Give Me Everything" by Pitbull
- "Remember December" by Demi Lovato
- "Rock the Body" by Black Eyed Peas
- "Wild One" By Flo-Rida
- "As Long As You Love Me" by Justin Bieber
- "F**kin Perfect" by Pink
- "Hey Yo" by The Lumineers
I made it to where you can probably get a good 5-miler out of this list. Hope you enjoy.
What is your favorite running song?