This year has been great but it was also extremely challenging in many ways. Needless to say, I am grateful for a new beginning.
I created this Soundslide of photos to give you a recap of 2012.
Music was downloaded from Mevio's Music Alley. Song is called "Another Day to Run" by Chris Morris.
This year was about getting me out of my shell. I can be a bit introverted. I feel like I took a "Yes Man" type journey. I tried new things. Met new people. Made new friends. My physical fitness was not at par to years past but I maintained my determination. Every time I fell down, literally, I got back up and was anxious to start anew. It would be easy for me to look at 2012 with a glass half empty perspective. The reality is that 2012 was a stepping stone for 2013. Now, I feel as if I am about to jump off a cliff and land on my feet. In essence, 2012 gave me faith in myself for what's to come this new year.
What does 2013 await?
Lots of big birthdays:
- Andy turns 30. We might take a random trip. You know one of those trips where you decide at the airport where you are going? It's sort of a bucket list item.
- My BFFL also turns 30 this year. We will be having an all girls weekend in Napa Valley.
- Mini-Me turns 13. We are celebrating with a mother daughter cruise.
- Best Damn Race Feb. 1 & 2
- Dirty Girl Feb. 9
- Gasparilla Feb.23 & 24
- Florida Beach Halfathon March 17
- St. Anthony's Triathlon April 28
- Top Gun Triathlon July
That's all folks! This should give you a general idea of what's to come. I am excited as hell about 2013. Typing all of this made me even more excited. It is going to be a most excellent year!
I want to take a quick moment to THANK each and everyone of you for putting up with me this year. I have learned so much. And you all put up with my posting lots and lack of posting moments too. I appreciate everyone of you that kept coming back to check up on me!