Lots of big birthdays:
Andy turns 30. We might take a random trip. You know one of those trips where you decide at the airport where you are going? It's sort of a bucket list item.Andy is still turning 30, but we may save the money on airfare and maybe spend the night at a fancy hotel. This all might be difficult considering his birthday is the weekend of Valentine's.
- My BFFL also turns 30 this year. We will be having an all girls weekend in Napa Valley. Check. This is all planned out for early July.
- Mini-Me turns 13. We are celebrating with a mother daughter cruise. Cruise booked! We are going on a mother/daughter trip to Bahamas! Eeek!
Going to BlogHer '13 in Chicago.I have decided to not go to BlogHer. With all the changes in my life, this just seemed like I huge splurge. I decided to attend Social Fresh here in Tampa. This seemed like a smarter move. It will benefit my career move and will inadvertently help my blogging. Not to mention, I saved a pretty penny!
- Going to RRCA Convention in Albuquerque, NM. This is booked and I am excited!!
Best Damn Race Feb. 1 & 2Done! Dirty Girl Feb. 9Done!
- Gasparilla Feb.23 & 24 Still doing this. In fact, I will be volunteering at the Take...The First Step Club booth. Please stop by and say hi!
- Florida Beach Halfathon March 17 Debating this one. Not sure if I will be ready by then. Probably be a last minute decision.
- Iron Girl April 17 Part of why I am debating the Halfathon is because I want to make this my A race. Tampa Bay Bloggers was invited to this race and I want to give this one my all.
St. Anthony's Triathlon April 28Decided to nix this idea. I have too much on my plate and training for an Olympic Triathlon - es demasiado!
- Top Gun Triathlon July However I still intend to do this one. Love this race!
The changes aren't crazy. But some details to 2013 have definitely been ironed out. This year has been amazing thus far and I believe it's because I have prioritized my goals. I didn't even mention in these goals some of my education.
Let me mention those now:
- Running Coach Certification Complete
- Web Applications Certification In progress
- CPR/First Aid Certification This is part of my running coach certification have to get this done ASAP.
Alright that's everything I have planned. I should have a post up soon on how I have been keeping myself organized. I have been doing an amazingly good job keeping all of these goals in check.
How have your 2013 goals changed?